What's new

Still going at it

Trapper340

Full Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
650
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't find much today but at least it paid for my gas one way. This all came from a old school yard from the 1920 . The grass is so high its hard to get around but I was able to get some done last night. Nothing old yet but its out there 1473770676103991534286.webp
 
Upvote 16
Looks like your on the right track. Out in Lebanon huh? I just moved from Springfield MO out here to Colorado. Good luck on the next hunt!
 
I would think you have a good chance to find some silver in a 1920 school yard. Keep it up, and thanks for sharing your finds!
 
great_find.gif
Anything you pull out of the ground are nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
NEEET FINDS .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom