What's new

Still Hanging In There

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took yesterday off to do some scouting, so I can have some good sites to hunt next weekend when another forum member comes to town to detect with me. I managed to get 5 really good permissions, so that should be enough for us.

This morning I headed out looking for more sites to hunt today. I found and got permission to hunt a large corner lot that was being tilled up for some new sod. As good as it looked, I couldn't find a single silver coin, so I headed out to look for another site.

I finally cornered a deep 1953 Rosie dime in the grassy area between the curb and sidewalk. Tired and wore out I headed for the house. On the way home I saw guy out in his yard that buys and remodels old homes. I've gotten permissions from him before. He gave me the address of one that he just closed on, so I'll be hunting that site tomorrow.

This was my 50th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 147. All done without getting skunked on a single hunt. I just need 3 more!

My F75DST detector settings: 9.0, Sensitivity 85, DE Mode, 3H Tones, Disc Level 0, GB 66.

tabman

F75DST%201953%20Rosie%20002_zpsz1gzhguz.jpg


F75DST%201953%20Rosie%20003_zpsxooypihk.jpg


F75DST%201953%20Rosie%20008_zpsfxmtliao.jpg


F75DST%201953%20Rosie%20006_zpsyivipdjc.jpg
 
Upvote 6
What a roll....keep it up....your silver is looking GOOD!!!
 
Congratz on keeping that streak alive!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom