What's new

Still trying.

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been working on this one for years.
Please dowse.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251108-043014~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251108-043014~2.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 107
Oil shale?
 
Colorado holds the world’s largest oil shale resources, primarily in the Green River Formation, but commercial extraction remains economically and technically challenging.
 
bookcliff, How much you will pay for the help on Dowsing?
 
bookcliff, How much you will pay for the help on Dowsing?
That's difficult to say. We've already had this discussion. You've already answered that question. I've already agreed. There is a maximum the Government will allow. I could go with that figure on a successful find.
 
That's difficult to say. We've already had this discussion. You've already answered that question. I've already agreed. There is a maximum the Government will allow. I could go with that figure on a successful find.
True, might be some good relics in there
 
bookcliff, its a good site ..good luck to you :icon_thumleft:
..three targets with gold
 

Attachments

  • bookcliff-StillTrying-043014.webp
    bookcliff-StillTrying-043014.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom