Ray S ECenFL
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2007
- Messages
- 2,540
- Reaction score
- 20
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Central Florida WP
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT / M6
- #1
Thread Owner
No kidding. I have been using a Lortone, model 3a, single barrel tumbler for many years and have been very satisfied with its performance. Yesterday I purchased a Chicago double barrel tumbler from Harbor Freight. It works just fine except the rubber containers have a very strong offensive odor. I tried cleaning them with ammonia, soap and water etc... They still smell.
I am seeking suggestion on how to cure this smelly problem. Any ideas?
The two tumblers are currently banished to the back yard to air out. My wife had been complaining about the bad smell in the garage ( that is my play room). The odor is very strong. Please Help.
Thanks.
Ray S
I am seeking suggestion on how to cure this smelly problem. Any ideas?
The two tumblers are currently banished to the back yard to air out. My wife had been complaining about the bad smell in the garage ( that is my play room). The odor is very strong. Please Help.
Thanks.
Ray S

, then you're on your own) 






