What's new

stoneware crock hallmark ID

creeper71

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
2,936
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central PA
I seen a stoneware crock at a thrift store it had a hallmark D.G. on it can anyone tell me what that hallmark is? I do not have a picture an cannot get a pic sorry....
 
creeper71 said:
I seen a stoneware crock at a thrift store it had a hallmark D.G. on it can anyone tell me what that hallmark is? I do not have a picture an cannot get a pic sorry....
Here are two possibilities:

Daniel Goodale Jr. & Co.
Hartford, CT, 1818 - 1830

D. W. Graves
Westmoreland, NY, c. 1855 - c. 1875
 
Harry Pristis said:
creeper71 said:
I seen a stoneware crock at a thrift store it had a hallmark D.G. on it can anyone tell me what that hallmark is? I do not have a picture an cannot get a pic sorry....
Here are two possibilities:

Daniel Goodale Jr. & Co.
Hartford, CT, 1818 - 1830

D. W. Graves
Westmoreland, NY, c. 1855 - c. 1875
tried to research google couldn't find much on those 2 potters... altho I can x out the first one..not the right hallmark...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom