What's new

Strange Finds

65gt350

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
I have been CRH'ing for quite some time and this is the first time I have found these two coins. The first is a gold plated NIFC 2004 and the second has a Lincoln portrait and 1964 embosed in the coin.

HH,
65GT350
 

Attachments

  • 100109039.webp
    100109039.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
We should have a post dedicated to all the strange finds: Here are my recent strange finds: Those with Santa are 2008 and elephant are 2007.

P9271565.webp

P9271566.webp

P9271563.webp
 
Speaking of strange, who has a picture of the Obama half. Wish I would have taken a picture of mine before I defaced it.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Speaking of strange, who has a picture of the Obama half. Wish I would have taken a picture of mine before I defaced it.
Just take satisfaction in the fact you did deface it. :laughing7:
 
Yinzi.....those are cool, and you got quite a few. i have never seen a painted one before. whoever did them must be in your area for you to get so many.
i have never found a half that was counterpunched but have quite a few pennies.
 
mistergee said:
Yinzi.....those are cool, and you got quite a few. i have never seen a painted one before. whoever did them must be in your area for you to get so many.
i have never found a half that was counterpunched but have quite a few pennies.

Are they painted or are they stickers over the face of the half?
 
AGCoinHunter said:
mistergee said:
Yinzi.....those are cool, and you got quite a few. i have never seen a painted one before. whoever did them must be in your area for you to get so many.
i have never found a half that was counterpunched but have quite a few pennies.

Are they painted or are they stickers over the face of the half?

They are painted and nicely done. Must be some kids' art project!
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Speaking of strange, who has a picture of the Obama half. Wish I would have taken a picture of mine before I defaced it.

I got one.
Saving for the bullseye when I sight the deer rifle in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom