L lord b Tenderfoot Joined Feb 19, 2017 Messages 8 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2017 Thread Owner #1 It is a sterling silver bangle bracelet, looks like some kind if cross, maybe navajo? Attachments IMG_20170702_102352.webp 220.7 KB · Views: 237
K kawaiidragon Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2017 Messages 41 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2017 #2 I was looking around and it may be J.F. Fradley & co? I don't know for sure, but it looks like it could be the makers. Sunwest uses a cross too but theirs have a circle in the middle of the cross. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I was looking around and it may be J.F. Fradley & co? I don't know for sure, but it looks like it could be the makers. Sunwest uses a cross too but theirs have a circle in the middle of the cross. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk