What's new

Bolo “REM” makers mark -

jklund38

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
24
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local antique shop booth has 3 bolo ties. All 3 look like sterling, but have no sterling marks on them.

2 of them have REM stamped faintly in block letters. The 3rd has REM scrolled in cursive.

Anyone seen this maker before, definitely looks southwest American or Mexican, but no sterling marks.
 
There's a fair amount of vintage Native American silver that isn't marked with any kind of purity marks. Also many of the makers marks are not so easily identified. I take it you didn't purchase any of these bolo ties?
 
There's a fair amount of vintage Native American silver that isn't marked with any kind of purity marks. Also many of the makers marks are not so easily identified. I take it you didn't purchase any of these bolo ties?
I did not. I will probably go back today and purchase. They were $29 each, I believe.
 
I did not. I will probably go back today and purchase. They were $29 each, I believe.
I have a hunch they might be worth it from what you described. Do ask for a better deal though. Good Luck!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom