time4me
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2005
- Messages
- 1,296
- Reaction score
- 44
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
I hit swimming beaches at three different freshwater ponds this morning. At the first beach, I found a silver ring right off the bat. Then up near the shore in ankle deep water I got into a spill of foreign coins and New York City subway tokens. First out was a 1923 French coin. Then a NYC token. Then a 1940 French coin. Then another NYC token. Then an Indian coin, a 1963 French coin, a Bahamas coin, several more NYC tokens, and a Canadian dime. The last coin pulled from this area was a smashed quarter.
At the second beach I only found a handful of clad, including a spill of six dimes.
Then at the third beach, out chest deep I found a small silver religious medal (not pictured), a long silver bead probably from a necklace, and then a really nice 10K gold crucifix. My last find of the day was a silver Roosevelt dime.
All in all it was a fun morning!
Happy Hunting!
Jim
At the second beach I only found a handful of clad, including a spill of six dimes.
Then at the third beach, out chest deep I found a small silver religious medal (not pictured), a long silver bead probably from a necklace, and then a really nice 10K gold crucifix. My last find of the day was a silver Roosevelt dime.
All in all it was a fun morning!
Happy Hunting!
Jim
Upvote
0







