What's new

Strange silver with markings

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this on the colonial farm that i live on.
It is reading silver on my T2...

It is hard to see but it has a horseshoe print,a human print,what looks like a wolf print and other unidentified markings on it.

It seems to have all footprints of walks of life...
I don't know?I'm baffled..
John
 

Attachments

  • footprint 001.webp
    footprint 001.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 527
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 484
  • footprint 002.webp
    footprint 002.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 524
Broken knee said:
alright good guy is it just me or do you see an albino lion in the cloud? :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

It's a pretty cool Lion cub :icon_thumleft:

Did you see the foxes in the center of the ink blot?
 
Upvote 0
GoodyGuy said:
Broken knee said:
alright good guy is it just me or do you see an albino lion in the cloud? :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

It's a pretty cool Lion cub :icon_thumleft:

Did you see the foxes in the center of the ink blot?

Pretty neat. There are 4.
 
Upvote 0
GoodyGuy said:
Broken knee said:
alright good guy is it just me or do you see an albino lion in the cloud? :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

It's a pretty cool Lion cub :icon_thumleft:

Did you see the foxes in the center of the ink blot?
Well I was going to post no til I looked again could they have left the prints? :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom