What's new

Streak comes to an end

ramjet2187

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
926
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
After several boxes of skunks, I finally scored a bit of silver. Had my bank switch from 2 boxes to a bag of halves for me. Although it was 2 short, I got four 40's. I'll take it. :wink: I also got a seriously waffled dime, a concave quarter, a SBA, and presidential dollar. So dollar wise I came out + $1.35 ahead, strictly face value wise. The extra coins likely account for the weight of the missing halves. Again, no arguments from me. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Focus on the positive...very nice!
 
sweet score!!! keep it up and hh!
PS is the waffled dime literally one of the coins that the mint canceled out, but still worked its way in to circulation? or is it just really beat up?
 
I think it's just beat up. It has full detail, just has several "sss" curves in it. Looks like an accordion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom