What's new

Street construction finds

etex

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
2,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted street construction in front of county courthouse over the past week, found a 1865 2 cent, 1913 dime, 2 indians 1899,1901, 1930's-1940's insultator, Stick pin with a Script "L", saw nut

const 016.webpconst 020.webpconst 018.webpconst 022.webpconst 024.webpconst 025.webp
 
Upvote 34
A very productive hunt.Nice barber dime and two center.i think the stickpin is cool also.
 
Outstanding! I love tear outs.
 
ETEX , NICE 2 CENT AND BUCKLE . PRETTY NEAT BADGE STICK PIN WITH THE L ON IT . KINDA WONDER IF THE [ L ] WAS FOR LAWMAN OR A FAMILY SCRIPT NAME.
 
Congrats on scoring some nice treasure. The two center is sweet! GL&HH.
 
Very exciting to be able to get into a time capsule like that - you had a really successful hunt !
 
great finds!, that's the type of site I dream to stumble upon, good job!!
 
Congratulations on the silver and old coins. I love construction sites and street tearouts
 
Like that kind of hunting! Great recoveries!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom