What's new

Strike Out! =(

DAS7NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I went out and hit about 7 banks. None of them had half dollars. I guess I have to call on Monday when the head teller is in and see if I can order a box. How long does it usually take for a box to come?
 
Upvote 0
Takes about a week unless they order twice in a week. You should have asked for a few hundred in dimes. They can produce pretty good.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Takes about a week unless they order twice in a week. You should have asked for a few hundred in dimes. They can produce pretty good.

Golden Silver

Yep about a week, and do dimes in the meantime. :icon_pirat:
 
it takes about 5 months :wink: and for
the dimes they do not make them anymore
all the silver is gone ::)
lol gl and hh dan
welcome ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom