thurmownator
Bronze Member
So, when I heard that the bank that ordered me my last two boxes, one of which was the 85 keeper box,
(http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,111876.0.html), had accidentally ordered two others at the same time; I immediately went back and bought the other two.
Can lightening strike twice ? Can more boxes have been from the same silver-laden spot on the pallet at the Fed ?
I did go through one of them (#251) over lunch. It was not the "keeper bonanza" of the last box, but it was very good:
64d, 67x6, 87p, 87 proof, 92 (CuNi) proof, 06p and another magician coin (97p). Twelve keepers for a very good 1.2% keeper rate.
The best part was that the 87 proof was one I didn't have have yet (!!!) , and now leaves me with just two more to find to complete that "subset series of halves; the CuNi Kennedy proofs. (71 - current).
Can't wait to open that other box tonight. 8)
(http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,111876.0.html), had accidentally ordered two others at the same time; I immediately went back and bought the other two.
Can lightening strike twice ? Can more boxes have been from the same silver-laden spot on the pallet at the Fed ?
I did go through one of them (#251) over lunch. It was not the "keeper bonanza" of the last box, but it was very good:
64d, 67x6, 87p, 87 proof, 92 (CuNi) proof, 06p and another magician coin (97p). Twelve keepers for a very good 1.2% keeper rate.
The best part was that the 87 proof was one I didn't have have yet (!!!) , and now leaves me with just two more to find to complete that "subset series of halves; the CuNi Kennedy proofs. (71 - current).
Can't wait to open that other box tonight. 8)
Upvote
0







