What's new

Struck Out at Cocoa Beach

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,434
Reaction score
72,654
Golden Thread
0
Wife and I went to Cocoa Beach today to hunt the late afternoon low tide. She sat and read and I hunted. Only found about $2 in clad, a couple small souvenir disks, a few pull tabs and bottle tops and that was it. No doubt about it, I struck out. :'(

Either I picked the wrong location on the beach (pier area) or it has been picked clean. I think I will head to Daytona tomorrow to hunt.
 
Upvote 0
treasure_hunter,

In my book, finding 2 bucks in clad and a couple of souvenir disks is not a strike out! :o
You hit the ball hard but was put out at 1st! :o

Cocoa is a pretty beach and I do believe one can find nice targets there, however, I have only found post 64 clad there......... ::)

Here's a pic of me & me lady last October at the pier........ :o
 

Attachments

  • cocoa beach pier.webp
    cocoa beach pier.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 304

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom