What's new

Struck Silver twice today

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted a trashy pounded park and got my first silver
A ring and dragon earring both .925 sterling silver
A spoon ring
38 shell
A few unsure items and a lot of junk lol 2015062918065300.webp2015062918201900.webp2015062918200200.webp2015062918194900.webp2015062918193700.webp2015062918084300.webp2015062918083500.webp
 

Attachments

  • 2015062918074000.webp
    2015062918074000.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 2015062918074800.webp
    2015062918074800.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 2015062918081700.webp
    2015062918081700.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 2015062918203100.webp
    2015062918203100.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 22
Nice finds. You killed the pull tabs. I believe Kellyco had or has a pull tab contest.
 
Thanks guys
I can feel all the digs in my lower back hahaha
 
DEM CAN SLAWS ARE CHINESE EARRINGS AND PURE SILVER AND WORTH LOTS. THAT SPOON RING IS COOL.
 
You definitely deserved finding those after a lot of work!!! Great job!
 
You definitely deserved finding those after a lot of work!!! Great job!

Thanks...im a bit sore but got a tip on some cellar holes..no rest for the wicked lol
 
You were well rewarded for cleaning that park! Your finds remind me of one of my favorite parks I hunt nearby. Just when I think I have cleared the baseball field of pull tabs, the next hunt tells me " Oh no! You aren't done yet!".
 
Last edited:
You were well rewarded for cleaning that park! Your finds remind me of one of my favorite parks I hunt nearby. Just when I think I have cleared the baseball field of pull tabs, the next hunt tells me " Oh no! You aren't done yet!".

This is the same type of park...you'd never know I skipped several pulltab signals today lol
 
It's great to find nice rings like that, By the way ,how many holes did you dig today?
 
nice silvers!, I like that earring
 
nice silvers!, I like that earring

Thanks
I like the three dragon head design too.
Maybe next time I'll find the other lol
 
Like the silvers!! Got a new granddaughter named Emily.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom