cooper1841
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2012
- Messages
- 1,840
- Reaction score
- 2,414
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan.
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I know it's a fattie compared to all my other IH can make out 186?. Last IH from this site was a 1865......not a fattie.

...Got to be before 1864...........right? As soon as I got it from the hole and saw the Indian on it, and felt the thickness I knew what it was! 4th coin from here....ranging from 1844-1865 

...Got to be before 1864...........right? As soon as I got it from the hole and saw the Indian on it, and felt the thickness I knew what it was! 4th coin from here....ranging from 1844-1865 
Last edited:
Upvote
16
1844 Canadian Half Penny..........1864 US 2 Cent piece.............1865 IH ...........then this one I have till he plants again!







