What's new

Stuff I found the past 2 days

The Magnet Angler

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
71
Reaction score
193
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
4-14-2019 finds1.webp
4-14-2019 finds2.webp
4-15-2019 (3).webp
 
Was this all found in fresh water?
 
I need some you iron rope jockeys to come to my neck of the woods and clean it up so i cant get all the nonferrous goodness!!
 
Have you tried cleaning any of it up?
 
Only the tools and knives etc. Some of the metal I am giving to a blacksmith to make stuff with.

BTW I went back there today and found this crap, two washing machine motors

4-20-2019 finds.webp
 
Right on! I do a little blacksmithing myself. It would be cool if you posted some pictures of some of the things you cleaned up so we could see how they turned out.
 
Amazing the stuff you find
 
That's a lot of chunking and pulling. Nice haul.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom