stuff pouch

taz42o

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2008
Ohio
I got tiered of dirty pockets and not enough storage for stuff when detecting .I looked around and found these drop leg pouches, ordered one and really like it . They are cheap in price but seem well made and are light weight. They have 10 different compartments even though it dont say that on the website. Three with zippers , three with flaps that have velcro and snap buckles, three open and one with velcro. They have waist strap and leg strap both of witch are adjustable and can be removed, waist strap up to about 42 inches.The main compartment will easily hold two beers , three if you lay the bottom one sideways or some mid sized relics like horse shoe size. They come in OD green , brown and camo. So just thought Id put it up here as they are nice little pouches.

http://combatgearing.com/utility-dr...6.html?zenid=d24839116b6b5ccd43e9c96e65f02ef7

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks i bookmarked this one, now i can detect and have a beer at the same time!!!! Don't tell red!!!
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice prices there. Thanks for the link. Chug, I usually reserve the pockets for the giant nugget that I know I will find any minute. Go back to that site and click on the "hydration" link on the left side. Their packs are only $12.99 (a steal) and will hold 3 liters of beer.

girardpaguy

Dec 11, 2008
Girard Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer
Chug said:
Thanks i bookmarked this one, now i can detect and have a beer at the same time!!!! Don't tell red!!!
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
I like the way you think :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread