What's new

Stumped..

root

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Pa.
I've posted this in the past with no results. I dug this in a t.o.c. dump here near Philly. Not sure of the composite type but feels like porcelain of bisque. Could it be related to something electrical?
Good luck,
root
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0705.webp
    DSCN0705.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCN0706.webp
    DSCN0706.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 553
some sort of electrical insulator
 
Upvote 0
Root is stumped. :D

+1 to Cru.
 
Upvote 0
Sort of reminds me of a mold/ cast, perhaps not the correct words here but ...
 
Upvote 0
looks to me like one half of a mold, the hole being the pour point
Brady
 
Upvote 0
;D

There are a million ceramic molds in this city - these are but just a few of them. :laughing9:


B
 

Attachments

  • ceramic mold.webp
    ceramic mold.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 459
Upvote 0
I've been waiting since the last time you posted for an ID, since I have one too. I found mine deep in the woods where there never was any electrical lines.
 
Upvote 0
electrical insulator
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom