Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got hit by a car when I was six, my left side facing the car. I was pushing my bike to my friend's house across the street and I looked both ways. I remember it like it was yesterday. The bike didn't make it. So that left side has been "off" for 60 years now. BTW its much better, didn't take long to start the right way back. Went to the chiropractor twice this week, walking out of the office it was "temporarily" much better. Seeing regular doctor tomorrow. I don't think there is anything to "fix" as it's soft tissue damage. Plus I don't trust the doctors anymore. I cancelled the order for the Deus II for now. We'll see how the winter goes. PLUS this covid in the world has to cease! Its driving us all nuts. I am "on the list" for one dealer to get one, however. We'll see. If I hadn't been digging through tough orchard grass on dry ground, it might not have slipped out of place.
Bicycle from actual 1961 accident.jpg

Last edited:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Best wishes Smokey to being pain free.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It comes from the L4 and L5 vertebrae. Those can't be replaced. I think I'm going on a detecting road trip, as temps are dropping 40 degrees tonight.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Superfreak Let me welcome you to a very fine forum

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread