axehead
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2007
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
just wondering how to id bottles that i have found-- only a couple.is there a good web site to do research on? also if they are worth $$$$$$$ where do you sell them at? i have picked up whole bottles just because they were neat looking and until i joined Tnet i thought they were trash. its interesting to see the posts with old bottles!!
thanks
axehead
thanks

axehead
Pics are always good. I haven't been able to photo my stuff yet, but it's important for id. There are some great sites online for bottle collectors. I've found them very useful as I learn about bottle digging and id-ing. Ebay is good for the going rate, but it doesn't have much to do w/ reality. There are people here, including mah silly self(IMHO
) who know a thing or two about bottles- or at least how to id them. I expect the moment I get pics up here, I'll get responces. But when you can't post pics, the best you can do is comment on others' bottles-- or describe your bottles to the nth degree, if you kno what I mean. "a picture tells a story, don't it!" HH and BTW, NO question is stupid!






