What's new

Suggested YouTube videos for newbies showing safety concerns for land and water MD

Hunterhound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to watch YouTube videos to see what people have found MDing. I came across some videos today posted by Beau Ouimette regarding hazards to be aware of when MDing on land and in rivers/creeks. I figured I'd post the links here in case they may be helpful to my fellow newcomers to this hobby.





Hopefully these are of use to some of you.
 
Thanks for posting these. All of us that venture into the wilds encounter things from time to time that are a danger-either
immediate or after the fact. Some are very hard to notice, like the harmful parasites that inhabit mud and soil. Some
can be deadly if they enter the bloodstream and multiply. Ever watch the series " Monsters inside Me"?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom