What's new

SUNDAY AFTERNOON PARK HUNT!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SILVER #2 1903 BARBER DIME WITH FULL LIBERTY. 1882, 1890 INDIANS AND 4 WHEATS!
 

Attachments

  • P1030606.webp
    P1030606.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 196
Sick coin trio, 007. That's a screamer Barber dime.

Joe
 
That is some quality silver there, my friend :thumbsup:
 
Awesom job my friend!!! What I wouldn't give to be on a site where its loaded with oldies. :icon_pirat:
 
Nice oldies....Anymore antler pics? BillT.
 
Nice round of coins, Mike. Heard you found that beauty right around where I found mine last week. Jon had to text me and rub it in. We'll see who has the last laugh. Hear that Jon-e Boy? ;D
 
VERY nice Barber Mike!

The beginning of a stellar season :wink:
 
I'm working on a mass teleportation and sizing device so I can shrink myself and teleport to your goodies pouch undetected. And hoping you have another awesome year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom