What's new

Sunday Morning Lake Hunt

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,878
Reaction score
47,422
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started in the dry at 7am, as usual, where I found a dateless buffalo! Ya never know what you're gonna find there.

IMG_2056.webp
IMG_2057.webp


As usual, more targets than I expected, including a pile of nickels. Where in the heck is the gold?
That CR2032 battery is still sealed in its packaging!
I see those fake fingernails all the time, and even find ones with metal bits with the detector. My wife said she wanted to see an example so I brought one home. 🤮
In the upper left is a vaping device.

IMG_2053.webp


One of the best looking tungsten rings I've found. The rest of the jewelry is junk, including the funky smashed cartridge pendant thingy.
IMG_2054.webp
IMG_2055.webp


Maybe tomorrow will be more productive. :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 11
very nice .. .. .. .. :icon_thumleft:
 
Gud mixture of finds on your swish me bouy. Way to clean the water from nice finds, coins and I imagine a few dangerous items were removed. Gud luck on your next outing sir!
 
Gud mixture of finds on your swish me bouy. Way to clean the water from nice finds, coins and I imagine a few dangerous items were removed. Gud luck on your next outing sir!
Thanks Leslie! What is not shown are all the rusty nails, tent stakes, can slaw, and even broken bottles that I harvest there every time out. It makes me cringe watching the children running out into the water with no protection on their feet! 🤦‍♂️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom