What's new

Sunny Sunday Jeep Drive

My son Bought a New bronco. Last week or the week before he tried tearing it up in Moab Utah . To me this is CRAZY and STUPID !!! I also remember when i was young I did a LOT OF STUPID THINGS !~!!!


488600259_24115694724686177_4649870152869851967_n.webp
 
C'mon Gare, it's a cool pic. How bout you go out there, ride that horse up on that point and get a pic. It'd be great.
PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
My son Bought a New bronco. Last week or the week before he tried tearing it up in Moab Utah . To me this is CRAZY and STUPID !!! I also remember when i was young I did a LOT OF STUPID THINGS !~!!!


View attachment 2202749
I think we all did things that should have killed us lol. I love the Bronco it is almost the same color as my Girlfriend's Jeep. 😁😁
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom