What's new

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.....

SoCalBeachScanner

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coastal Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Beach detecting isn't always Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows, but one out of three isn't bad, it was sunny and warm :)

I hit the low afternoon tides hot and heavy for a couple hours each day for the last two days. Worked two popular swimming beaches and couldn't buy any precious metal if my life depended on it. I found everything but the kitchen sink.

Most items were damn deep, I gave my new scoop a workout, and it worked flawlessly. I guess I need to stick with detecting early mornings in the dark without distractions with my good luck dog :)

Oh, well, the odds are with me now to find quality targets


rl1.webp--rl2.webp--rl3.webp


rl4.webp--rl5.webp--rl6.webp
 
Upvote 0
Now it will be easier to find the good stuff
 
Finding lead and other heavy items is a good sign because the gold
will be in that same strata level of weight and density.
Hang in there and good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom