What's new

Sup guys

BuggahCHERREH

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Sup guys finally registered and now I'm in "DA CLUB", only been reading post up until now. So here's some recent finds. Milks were found in da mountain, da Aloha was found sitting next to a tree on da surface and just after talking to bruddah Bran on the phone about da find I turned around and staring at me in da face was the Hind-Clark.
A couple days later I finally gave in to temptation and dug da trenches with bruddah Dean K. and pulled out this consolidated and not to mention Dean K's heartbreaking gin in his previous post. I'm still trying to clean da crud off of da consolidated (real stubborn) and will repost it when da BuggahCHERREH.
K den laterz........Dino
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0452.webp
    IMG_0452.webp
    28 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0455.webp
    IMG_0455.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0457.webp
    IMG_0457.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0460.webp
    IMG_0460.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0461.webp
    IMG_0461.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0462.webp
    IMG_0462.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 258
Howzit B.C., Welcome to the forum. Nice bottles :icon_thumleft:
I have had to use acetone or paint thinner to cut through the oil sludge on some bottles. Even the muratic acid does'nt break it down. Then I use a strong detergent soap to finsh off the job.
Thanks for sharing and look forward to future posts.

Ringman.
 
Ho bra I get sore neck turn the pics right way. Nah bra just givin you crap cause I jealous. Good scores I am glad somebody found the Aloha dairy I dug it up two years ago and left it by the tree. (cause I no collect milks) :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Dats how da bottles looked when I found em, sidewards ??? Nah! sorry forgot to turn em, will get it right next time :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom