Buckhunter Full Member Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 180 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Elsberry Mo Detector(s) used Graphite golf club shaft, and my eyes May 14, 2010 #1 Found while crossing from one site to another in what was once an old creek channel. this Snyder is over 4 1/2 inches long. Attachments snyder69.webp 818 bytes · Views: 272 Upvote 0
Found while crossing from one site to another in what was once an old creek channel. this Snyder is over 4 1/2 inches long.
Jonzer Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 541 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Natural Eyeball Pressure Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2010 #2 Wow. You have some nice stuff. I also have 0 Snyders.
Buckhunter Full Member Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 180 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Elsberry Mo Detector(s) used Graphite golf club shaft, and my eyes May 15, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, I hope you guys dont think Im full of it. I live in an area rich in artifacts, and i have been hunting since 1985.
Thanks, I hope you guys dont think Im full of it. I live in an area rich in artifacts, and i have been hunting since 1985.