What's new

SUPER TURD!

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone seen this guy on youtube making a bad name for us treasure hunters?..........NGE
 
It's amazing he can find anything with that extra coil hanging over the one on the end of the shaft ;D.........NGE
 
sorry I stopped watching after dug his first hole .........no typin what I thought
 
Sorry about the duplicate vid, but I kinda thought that this twit was making a bad impression for the hobby. I guess there isn't anything T-Net has missed, He should be buried in one of our human rototillers holes and forgotten!..........NGE
 
Just look at the shovel he's using. Somebody should whisper 'pinpointer' in his ear. Anybody who spends 6 minutes digging and doesn't know in advance it's a penny needs a little instruction.
 
Has anyone ever tried to find out who this turd was? Is it a bad joke gone wrong (being put on youtube) by his friends he was playing the joke on? Or did he think this was a great way for him to make money, by getting paid by the advertisers on his video (per click)? I could think of better ways to make money per click ;D. Has anyone ever done an ar-keelhaul-ogist video to offset this twit's claims? This video should have had a disclaimer at the beginning to explain that 99% of hobbyists, do not operate this way, and that it was just a joke. So many questions, We all knew it had to be a joke, aint no one that STUPID, Not even a beginner! Heck, I know that most beginners after being told that they couldn't hunt there, would've taken off :icon_scratch:..........NGE
 
So he says metal detecting is not allowed at the park, and they make a video of it????

Brains left his head man....
 
Yeah, by way of .45 :headbang:......NGE
 
maroon.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom