jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,810 Reaction score 76,246 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2024 Thread Owner #1 As Taiwan Braces For Storm’s Landfall
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,272 Reaction score 207,253 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 3, 2024 #2 Meanwhile in NC the count is 130+
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,920 Reaction score 36,499 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 5, 2024 #3 Strange how weather works. I live on the East Coast of Florida. We had some rain and a little bit of wind from Helene. North Carolina was devastated. I feel for them.
Strange how weather works. I live on the East Coast of Florida. We had some rain and a little bit of wind from Helene. North Carolina was devastated. I feel for them.