What's new

Superbowl wager? Anyone?

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
I got two full points some small pottery shards and some brokes. All from maryland that I am willin to wager with a west coaster on the ravens stomping the 49ers. Anybody wanna take that bet? Ill throw in some knives and stuff but don't have too much that's not packed up.
 
Upvote 0
I am not a niners fan,but that was no azz kicking,by no means!!!I see why you like Lewis!!!Humble your not.....I hope you dont have four ex wives and six kids too!!
 
Last edited:

Yes, really. That was without a doubt holding. The ball was in the sir and he had hold of the player. Should have been called and it would have been a different outcome. I don't like either team, but a penalty is a penalty and should be called at anytime in the game.
 
The refs let a lot go in that game. There was a few calls in both sides.
 
I watched the end of it. Looked like a close game.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom