What's new

Supermans Lois Laine Died Today at 93.

Re: Superman's Lois Laine Died Today at 93.

Sorry to hear that . I remember her well . As a kid I really enoyed the Superman tv show .
 
Re: Superman's Lois Laine Died Today at 93.

Only two posts in to mourn the passing of an American...nay...world icon? Shocking!!

Requiescat in pace Lois/Joanne.
 
Re: Superman's Lois Laine Died Today at 93.

dirt doctor said:
Sorry to hear that . I remember her well . As a kid I really enoyed the Superman tv show .

She wasn't in the TV series, she was the model for Lois Lane in the comic books, the artist ended up marying her....On the original TV series with George Reeves, Phyllis Coates played Lois Lane...
 
Re: Superman's Lois Laine Died Today at 93.

For some strange reason unknown to me I didn't take the time to read the blog . I just figured it was the tv Lois . Thanks for pointing out it was the model for the comics .May she rest in peace .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom