jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2026 Thread Owner #1
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,607 Reaction score 110,522 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 16, 2026 #2
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,236 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 16, 2026 #3 saw them in '77? Crime of the Century tour I think.... actually had to give them directions to the "concert hall" as they drove past me on the way to the venue.
saw them in '77? Crime of the Century tour I think.... actually had to give them directions to the "concert hall" as they drove past me on the way to the venue.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2026 Thread Owner #4 As Far as I Remember I Never Got to see them Last Tape I Purchased By them was Brother Where You Bound Breakfast in America was Always My Favorite Album By Them Last edited: Apr 16, 2026
As Far as I Remember I Never Got to see them Last Tape I Purchased By them was Brother Where You Bound Breakfast in America was Always My Favorite Album By Them
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,729 Reaction score 86,464 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2026 #5
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,729 Reaction score 86,464 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2026 #6
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,729 Reaction score 86,464 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2026 #7
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,729 Reaction score 86,464 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2026 #8