What's new

support our troops

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
i seen a miller commercial that said 10cents for every bottlecap turned in goes to our troops,anyone seen this commmercial?boy o boy mders would help them out a bunch
 
Upvote 0
Now if it was for Corona caps....the troops would make some serious money!! :icon_thumleft:
 
I think a filthy rich person could do a lot of good by starting up a bottlecap/pop tab charity..... Even at a penny each, just think of how much good we could do... Clean the beaches, spare the landfill, and help people.. Hell, I would even gladly hit the really trashy dry sand areas if I knew it was going to support a good cause..
Just cleaning up the beach anymore does not entice me. I only get angry and then think "WTF am I cleaning up after these pigs for, so they can enjoy a clean beach and just trash it agaiin?"....
 
I have always heard (even Snooksion told me this is why people take off pulltabs) about pulltabs being collected for Charity, seems it is, and has always been, bunk.... Two charities in the history of the pop tab.. Ronald McDonald house has had a couple in the past, and one in Canada (only because after collecting a million tabs, then found out there was no tab charity, and they made their own)... So it seems that as much as I wanted to believe there was a good reason for the wretches to pull them off, seems there isnt one...
 

Attachments

  • tabs.webp
    tabs.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 214

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom