What's new

supposed moonshine still located somewhere in Michigan

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,787
Reaction score
76,213
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flpc333.webp
 
badoscar said:
They don't appear to be overly concerned about consealing it from the law.
They are trying to pass it off as a steam engine, ha-ha.
 
Wow! This looks like a site I found recently in Osceola County where I live. It appears to have been blown to smithereens and there are chunks of broken iron and rubble everywhere. I'm going to go back and take some pictures and measurements for comparison. All that's left is the footings and when I first detected it, I thought the only thing this place could have been was a still. I also found chunks of coal which was probably the fuel for the boiler. We haven't had coal burning stoves here for years and years. I'll post again when I get the pics.

Jim
 
About a year ago ,I found what I thought was a still and it turned out to be a Meth lab,which I turned around and got the hell out of there.
 
Shhhh its in my back yard
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom