What's new

Supposed to be some bars and coins here.

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this information from a treasure magazine. There is supposed to be some bars and coins in this area if I was able to get to the right place.

AU AG AZ J.webp
 
I get nothing on this one.AU AG AZ J.webp
 
Thank you Okie.
 
Thank you Art.
 
I got nothing also, for treasure or anything else, until checking about any caves in the area. I found a cave, but if it did have treasure, perhaps they moved it or the gold/silver was found by somebody. Since the hit seemed like a cave to me, I marked the spot.
 

Attachments

  • AU AG AZ J-bookcliff.webp
    AU AG AZ J-bookcliff.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom