What's new

Surprised and disappointed!

SilverFinger

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been out of the detecting game for about 5 years now. Can't do much detecting since I moved to Georgia. I must say, I'm disappointed that Tesoro bit the dust and surprised at how unprofessionally and irresponsibly they exited the scene. Poof. Gone. Just vanished. I think if they were to tell their customer base the situation they were in, we might've responded. They definitely had a niche market, but it was a valid niche! In a world of cheap whiz-bang detectors there seemed to be a lot of folks (me included) who loved the old-school sensibilities of the Tesoros.
They ruined their brand reputation so badly that it's extremely unlikely anyone would want to touch that name and maybe start making limited runs again just to fill the niche.
Anyway - Now I'd like to find a Tesoro just for the collectibility of it.
 
There are a bunch of them for sale on ebay right now, many of them new in box. Some are being sold by Serious Detecting which is Andy Sabisch's store and he is a very reputable dealer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom