Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My last hurrah of a 2 week vacation was to visit Gary’s place.... I’ve beaten the snot out of this permission for the past 2 years. There is nothing left.
Then I got the AT MAX, proof that no place is hunted out.
4 hours of reaching for the deepest signals I could find, I couldn’t believe that I squeezed out another silver.... the ugliest Mercury dime I’ve ever found!:laughing7:
5 wheats, little lipstick, a bullet, and a mini coke bottle, it’s been a while since I’ve pulled on of those...
Now I’m curious what’s left in previous places I’ve cleaned out....
79FEA9EC-C179-4CBD-89D5-D10B6207C915.jpeg
6BFB6EBC-44D3-4F9F-9555-D2E590521B59.jpeg

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 30
This will be it for a while Jeffy, back to work tomorrow, but then the 3 day weekend upcoming.....
I might play golf though....

Are you sure Dave, granted the golf club does have a shaft, but do you really want to trade a coil for a club head? Won't find much with it. Hmmmm.....golf or detect, golf or detect.......

Nice finds Dave. You dont have to wonder what you may have missed at previous sites. Just start retracing your steps, and go back to them ! They could be worth another look with a new detector.

Right there with you. Since getting the MAX I have had to rethink every piece of dirt I've hunted. The all metal mode is the way to go and it's unreal.

Nice job on working out another silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back