chris1987
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2016
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner





Found this one in an ancient sea bed along side megladon teeth. Looks like a well weathered specimen, I think it may have been rolling along the sea bed at some point and maybe dried in the desert or it got weathered by the harsh winds..but I'm not a professional.
I'm only 51% pro meteorite as it passed every test in the book, but it just doesn't look the part. Well please let me know what you think. Thank you
Last edited:
if the pictures are unclear for other people too then i will try and take a better one of the window but all you have to do is zoom in a bit I'm sure. It weighs 415 grams.







