What's new

Swainsboro Ga. show 2016

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming April
 

Attachments

  • Scan.webp
    Scan.webp
    207.9 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Should be a good show, have fun
 
Coming soon
 
3 weeks away
 
Closer
 
I have it on my calendar and unless something happens between now and I'll see you.
 
I have it on my calendar and unless something happens between now and I'll see you.

Just saw this should be good, see you tomorrow
 
Matt and I enjoyed the show. There were a lot of nice artifacts displayed. Thanks for hosting it.
 
I may be living in Georgia next year....if so, I will be there in 2017. Thanks for posting this.
 
Matt and I enjoyed the show. There were a lot of nice artifacts displayed. Thanks for hosting it.

Thanks for coming, seems to get better each year
 
Some photos from Swainsboro show.

100_4506.webp100_4495.webp100_4497.webp100_4501.webp100_4502.webp
 
Few more, Grandkids entered their cases in junior division and won certificates.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4498.webp
    100_4498.webp
    168.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_4499.webp
    100_4499.webp
    200.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_4500.webp
    100_4500.webp
    215.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_4516.webp
    100_4516.webp
    146 KB · Views: 76
Bump
 
It's nice they had a junior division. Congrats to your grandkids, the displays look great. What type of adhesive do you use? I need to get mine framed. Thanks for the pics!
 
Nice to see everyone having a good time.
 
It's nice they had a junior division. Congrats to your grandkids, the displays look great. What type of adhesive do you use? I need to get mine framed. Thanks for the pics!
It is the type of cases we use, they don't need adhesive. They have high density foam in them that presses against the glass and holds points in place. A very thin Mississippian triangle will move sometimes but most arrowheads will not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom