What's new

Sweaty Massachusetts hunting

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a blast despite the heat and found a few cool things

1941 w mercury dime
Lantern part
Old bell
Old metal button
Horsehead key
Bullets of various sizes
Pistol hammer
Plenty of clad
Nails and bottlecaps
 

Attachments

  • 2015072921412400.webp
    2015072921412400.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 2015072921414200.webp
    2015072921414200.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 2015072921415700.webp
    2015072921415700.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 2015072921420700.webp
    2015072921420700.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 2015072921421500.webp
    2015072921421500.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 2015072921422200.webp
    2015072921422200.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 2015072921423200.webp
    2015072921423200.webp
    22 KB · Views: 116
  • 2015072921423900.webp
    2015072921423900.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 2015072921424700.webp
    2015072921424700.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 2015072921425900.webp
    2015072921425900.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 15
Damn, I'm in Massachusetts, and I don't think I could have been able to withstand the heat and humidity to go hunting! Good on you!
 
Damn, I'm in Massachusetts, and I don't think I could have been able to withstand the heat and humidity to go hunting! Good on you!

It was deadly hot and when I finally got to my car it was 96 degrees inside..yucky!!
 
Nice pile of relics and silver, can't beat that.

Congrats!!
 
Nice looking Silver. I agree with ya on the heat!!! Sweating today by 8am!!!! Yuck!!!!
 
Sweet silver and relics! Congrats!
Ya it's been really bad here with the humidity and 90's. cuts my hunt time in half.
I don't mind sweating but when I start drenching the detector we have a problem, it does not like water.
 
Nice day of sweating and digging . I agree on the conditions ...us northern boys aren't used to the heat lol
 
Sweet silver and relics! Congrats!
Ya it's been really bad here with the humidity and 90's. cuts my hunt time in half.
I don't mind sweating but when I start drenching the detector we have a problem, it does not like water.

I agree
After yesterdays hunt I felt wiped out from the heat.
Todays even worse here so I'm staying in lol
 
WAYNOS I SEE EVERYTHING BUT A BIG TALL BOTTLE OF WATER . MAKE SURE YOU KEEP HYDRATED . SEE YOU FOUND LANTERN BURNER AND PISTOLA HAMMER WONDER WHAT TYPE OF GUN THAT WENT TO AND IS THAT A LEAD SLUG YOU ARE HOLDING.
 
WAYNOS I SEE EVERYTHING BUT A BIG TALL BOTTLE OF WATER . MAKE SURE YOU KEEP HYDRATED . SEE YOU FOUND LANTERN BURNER AND PISTOLA HAMMER WONDER WHAT TYPE OF GUN THAT WENT TO AND IS THAT A LEAD SLUG YOU ARE HOLDING.

It could be a lead slug..I thought it was a mangled button due to roundness but it is rather heavy so you may be right
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom