postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
had an early morning hunt before work at a friends house in the city. The brown great seal button and the Hoover campaign token I dug at Craig's house the night before when he invited me over for a night hunt
. The other gold-gilted button I dug this morning and had no idea it even was gilted until I got home and ran it under water. It turned out real nice. Other than that, 7 wheats (1911 oldest) a 44 merc, a silver war nickel, a ring, a naughty token
and a few cool relics. had fun for sure, thanks for looking.
. The other gold-gilted button I dug this morning and had no idea it even was gilted until I got home and ran it under water. It turned out real nice. Other than that, 7 wheats (1911 oldest) a 44 merc, a silver war nickel, a ring, a naughty token
and a few cool relics. had fun for sure, thanks for looking.Attachments
-
3-24.webp46.2 KB · Views: 270 -
3-24 hoover.webp45.6 KB · Views: 266 -
3-24 buttons.webp20.2 KB · Views: 269 -
3-24 button.webp45.8 KB · Views: 260 -
3-24 medallion2.webp63.1 KB · Views: 267 -
3-24 medallion1.webp43.2 KB · Views: 267 -
3-24 relics.webp40.1 KB · Views: 269 -
3-24 coins.webp38.1 KB · Views: 305 -
3-24 token back.webp54.1 KB · Views: 260 -
3-24 token.webp50.1 KB · Views: 268 -
3-24 hoover back.webp35.2 KB · Views: 277








