What's new

Sword or Bayonet Scabbard Throat ?

pganjon

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
425
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello, I found this in the woods buried next to one of my dumpsites. I am thinking that it is the Throat piece to a sword or Bayonet scabbard. I am not sure of the time period though. Any Thoughts would be appreciated. Paul :coffee2:
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 6
That is what it looks like to me. I'm no expert but someone will id. Very cool find, congratulations!!!
 
In my opinion that is for SURE what it is. Period, IDK! Congrats!
 
That is a great find. Congrats to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom