cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2019 #1 Can anyone help I’d Thinking transit base for surveying?
A Anduril Bronze Member Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used Garrett GTI-2500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 7, 2019 #2 Almost looks like it could be a big electrical knife switch. I'm not familiar with them enough to say for "sure". Upvote 0
Almost looks like it could be a big electrical knife switch. I'm not familiar with them enough to say for "sure".
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2019 #3 jawbone for a little terminator? Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2019 #4 Bakelite telephone part ? Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2019 #5 Heel plate lol Upvote 0
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2019 #6 I think you may be on to something! NOLA_Ken said: jawbone for a little terminator? Click to expand... Upvote 0
I think you may be on to something! NOLA_Ken said: jawbone for a little terminator? Click to expand...