What's new

T-Net iphone app problems

Joshr29

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
839
Reaction score
268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Was just wondering if anyone else has problems viewing pics on their iPhone. On mine, the picture will pop up and then all of a sudden my screen freezes and the app shuts itself down. It is the newest version of the app and no other app on my phone messes up so I have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks everyone.
 
Hi all. Was just wondering if anyone else has problems viewing pics on their iPhone. On mine, the picture will pop up and then all of a sudden my screen freezes and the app shuts itself down. It is the newest version of the app and no other app on my phone messes up so I have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks everyone.

I get all kinds if error messages and report them regularly. The most common is a "parse" error message. Screen freezes and drop outs are common too.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom