What's new

T2 coil

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a coil for a T2 called cors lab fortune 9in coil I was wondering if anyone has info on this , I'm thinking of buying one
 

Attachments

  • 1449173074284.webp
    1449173074284.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 149
It's identical to the Nel sharpshooter. Nel and CORS are sister companies. I ordered a CORS Point and the rubber washers included actually say Nel on them. The quality, fit and function of the 5" CORS is very good. They included a very nice coil bolt, rubber washers and Velcro strap.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Im placing an order for for not bad for 122.00
 
The NELS and I'm sure the Cors coils, seem better made than the manufacturer's. The lower pricing is just icing on the cake!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom