What's new

T2 Deep??

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just show how deep my T2 is me and casca hit a park yesterday and I this small target at 10/11 in deep
 

Attachments

  • 1443795257353.webp
    1443795257353.webp
    210.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 1443795283411.webp
    1443795283411.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 1443795307981.webp
    1443795307981.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 147
All metal mode?
 
Negative discriminate at 35 mode ,my setting were Sen at 78, 3 tone and use boost mode
 
now that is deep . keep your post coming because i really enjoy them
 
Thanks kyshinner
 
Negative discriminate at 35 mode ,my setting were Sen at 78, 3 tone and use boost mode
Do you prefer 3 tone? I really like the 3 tone so nickel range targets also have a high tone. In my soil, the "turn-on" default sensitivity of 60 has actually done really well on depth and accuracy. I have more to learn from this machine since coming from an MXT Pro and before that, X-Terra 705. I still can't get over the super fast target separation.:thumbsup:
 
Yea hunt 3 tone mostly and sen at 70 I want to hunt metal mode one of this days
 
Negative discriminate at 35 mode ,my setting were Sen at 78, 3 tone and use boost mode
Does boost add significantly more depth than my old green t2 has? I fell like that would be hard to do as old green is amazing.
 
Actually it does when I get a faint signal I hit boost mode and it comes out loud and clear give me about 2 to 3 inches more
 
That's significant,
 
Yesterday I went to my favorite park I got a faint signal at 80 I hit boost mode and got steady 81 at 9in and out comes out a 1953 wheaty at 9in / 10in. I love my machine T2
 
i didn't think you can use 3 tone and boost at the same time unless it was something that was changed with the upgrades. mine goes 3,3b,bp.
 
Mine too when hunt 3 tone then change to bp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom