What's new

$$$$ T2 for sale $$$$$

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Like new..Only used a handful of times..

Regular T2
Have box,paperwork and everything..

650.00 firm
 
I don't understand you posted how great it was now you are selling it ?????????????????????
 
Keppy said:
I don't understand you posted how great it was now you are selling it ?????????????????????

I have 2..

I use the SE and have the Regular for backup



Blaze
 
Keppy, I'm dumpin my cz20 and that is a killer machine. I just aint hitting the water much anymore.
 
johnnyblaze said:
Keppy said:
I don't understand you posted how great it was now you are selling it ?????????????????????

I have 2..

I use the SE and have the Regular for backup



Blaze
So you also have the T2 SE .. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
gleaner1 said:
Keppy, I'm dumpin my cz20 and that is a killer machine. I just aint hitting the water much anymore.
Gleaner... I have the Garrett AT Pro and just hunt fresh water so that is all i need........ I am not going to load my self down with detectors any more........... I sold all my detectors except for the AT.... and am going to get one more it will be the Gold Bug Pro or the Tek G2 or the T2......... But i don't want more than 2 detectors......... But i might do gold now and then ... so my wife will have a detector to play with.............. I have not seen salt water in about 10 years and have no plans to see it in the future.... And i am going with light detectors from now on.
 
Keppy said:
gleaner1 said:
Keppy, I'm dumpin my cz20 and that is a killer machine. I just aint hitting the water much anymore.
Gleaner... I have the Garrett AT Pro and just hunt fresh water so that is all i need........ I am not going to load my self down with detectors any more........... I sold all my detectors except for the AT.... and am going to get one more it will be the Gold Bug Pro or the Tek G2 or the T2......... But i don't want more than 2 detectors......... But i might do gold now and then ... so my wife will have a detector to play with.............. I have not seen salt water in about 10 years and have no plans to see it in the future.... And i am going with light detectors from now on.

Boy you are using a Garrett..

I would love to hunt behind you.... :laughing7:

Do you ride a horse and buggy to the sites also :laughing9:

Blaze
 
johnnyblaze said:
Keppy said:
gleaner1 said:
Keppy, I'm dumpin my cz20 and that is a killer machine. I just aint hitting the water much anymore.
Gleaner... I have the Garrett AT Pro and just hunt fresh water so that is all i need........ I am not going to load my self down with detectors any more........... I sold all my detectors except for the AT.... and am going to get one more it will be the Gold Bug Pro or the Tek G2 or the T2......... But i don't want more than 2 detectors......... But i might do gold now and then ... so my wife will have a detector to play with.............. I have not seen salt water in about 10 years and have no plans to see it in the future.... And i am going with light detectors from now on.

Boy you are using a Garrett..

I would love to hunt behind you.... :laughing7:

Do you ride a horse and buggy to the sites also :laughing9:

Blaze
It's a good fresh water detector... :occasion14:...And i wish we still had a horse & buggy .. I am sick of how much it cost me to fill my gas tank in my pick up....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom