What's new

T2 SE COIL EARS

bowser

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
Need heip for broken ear cant afford a new coil, any suggestions thanks
 
Click on "Forum" and scroll down to the "Supporting Vendor" section. You can click on each of the vendors and I'd suggest you contact them directly and ask their opinion.

This question has been covered on T Net in the past so you can also do a search for "broken coil ears".
 
If I stay with the stock T2 coil I’ll reinforce the ears somehow because I’ve had thin coil ears break before. I have fixed them too by cutting with a razor a appropriate black plastic right angle bracket from some box shaped item found in the house and after drilling out bolt holes using JB weld to rebuild the ear. Paint the weld black to blend in and viola!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom